Support for children and young people Resources
- St Helens Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services – (CAMHS)
- BOSS – Free, safe and confidential website for 11-19 year old young people in St Helens
- Youngminds help for parents – Support for Parent
- MindEd – Free educational resources for adults about CYP mental health
- kooth – Is a free, safe, anonymous online mental health community for young people
- FRANK – Honest information about drugs
- ISMA – Top tips for teens
- GrowYourHappypadlet – Created by Young People for Young People, the #GrowYourHappy padlet is an easy to read and navigate, fun, pressure-free online space with swipeable resources, support services and mood-boosting content.
- Young Minds – Support and empowerment for children and young people
- Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258. FREE and CONFIDENTIAL to EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. These include BT Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile, iD Mobile, Sky, Telecom Plus, Lebara and GiffGaff
- HOPELINEUK – If you are a young person (under 35) at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide run by Papyrus
Take a look at our latest news posts below
After school club enjoyed icing and decorating some fairy cakes on Monday. Look at some of these designs! Hope they all enjoyed eating them at home. 🧁 😋 The children in afterschool club have been requesting paper aeroplanes, so on Monday we gave them a...
We visited London with the Rainbow Education Multi-Academy Trust Schools today! Our head pupils visited the Houses of Parliament, watched a debate in the House of Commons and also visited many well known sites! What an amazing experience 🥰.
Y2B had a lovely day at the zoo and it was even better because the sun put in an appearance! I think we had some tired children at the end of the day! Thank you to all those, staff and parents, who helped to look after our children. The BEST day at Chester...
Contact the school