Support for children and young people Resources
- St Helens Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services – (CAMHS)
- BOSS – Free, safe and confidential website for 11-19 year old young people in St Helens
- Youngminds help for parents – Support for Parent
- MindEd – Free educational resources for adults about CYP mental health
- kooth – Is a free, safe, anonymous online mental health community for young people
- FRANK – Honest information about drugs
- ISMA – Top tips for teens
- GrowYourHappypadlet – Created by Young People for Young People, the #GrowYourHappy padlet is an easy to read and navigate, fun, pressure-free online space with swipeable resources, support services and mood-boosting content.
- Young Minds – Support and empowerment for children and young people
- Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258. FREE and CONFIDENTIAL to EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. These include BT Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile, iD Mobile, Sky, Telecom Plus, Lebara and GiffGaff
- HOPELINEUK – If you are a young person (under 35) at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide run by Papyrus
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Welcome to our Year 4 Harvest Service Please click attached link https://www.district.st-helens.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Harvest-service.pptx
We are incredibly grateful to NTS for their very kind donation to purchase new science books for the children to enjoy. They cover a wide range of science topics for the children to read in class and extend their learning further - the books on Space have...
Our grounds look lovely at this time of year! We're so lucky to have such a beautiful area for our children to play and learn.
Contact the school