Support for children and young people Resources
- St Helens Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services – (CAMHS)
- BOSS – Free, safe and confidential website for 11-19 year old young people in St Helens
- Youngminds help for parents – Support for Parent
- MindEd – Free educational resources for adults about CYP mental health
- kooth – Is a free, safe, anonymous online mental health community for young people
- FRANK – Honest information about drugs
- ISMA – Top tips for teens
- GrowYourHappypadlet – Created by Young People for Young People, the #GrowYourHappy padlet is an easy to read and navigate, fun, pressure-free online space with swipeable resources, support services and mood-boosting content.
- Young Minds – Support and empowerment for children and young people
- Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258. FREE and CONFIDENTIAL to EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. These include BT Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile, iD Mobile, Sky, Telecom Plus, Lebara and GiffGaff
- HOPELINEUK – If you are a young person (under 35) at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide run by Papyrus
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Today, some of our Y3/4 children represented us at a School Games dodgeball tournament. We didn't manage to come in the top 3, but the children worked so hard and worked really well as a team. They had the best time and really did us, District...
Families that may be struggling with money for food. You might be able to get help from a food bank. You'll need to be referred to a food bank. A good place to ask for a referral is St Helens Citizens Advice. Please call 01744 737866 or email:...
This half-term, 6 children from across Key Stage 2 competed in a Boccia tournament against local schools. The children thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon improving on their existing skills and learning new, transferable skills. The competition was also a...
Contact the school