Support for children and young people Resources
- St Helens Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services – (CAMHS)
- BOSS – Free, safe and confidential website for 11-19 year old young people in St Helens
- Youngminds help for parents – Support for Parent
- MindEd – Free educational resources for adults about CYP mental health
- kooth – Is a free, safe, anonymous online mental health community for young people
- FRANK – Honest information about drugs
- ISMA – Top tips for teens
- GrowYourHappypadlet – Created by Young People for Young People, the #GrowYourHappy padlet is an easy to read and navigate, fun, pressure-free online space with swipeable resources, support services and mood-boosting content.
- Young Minds – Support and empowerment for children and young people
- Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258. FREE and CONFIDENTIAL to EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. These include BT Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile, iD Mobile, Sky, Telecom Plus, Lebara and GiffGaff
- HOPELINEUK – If you are a young person (under 35) at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide run by Papyrus
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Congratulations to our UKMT Maths Challenge Winners!! Keira, Leo, Howell and Alfie all took part in the Hope Academy UKMT Maths Challenge and competed against seven other primary schools in St Helens. They had to work as a team to complete 5 timed maths...
Well done Sophie-May achieving 3rd Place in the Flying Rudolph STEM Challenge organised by Ellie Hunter from our network school, Ashurst Primary. The judges from John Moores University were very impressed! #DistrictProud #DistrictStem #NewtonleWillows...
Wow - a massive thank you to everyone who donated to our Reverse Advent Calendar. We will be taking our donations to the local food bank next week. #DistrictProud #DistrictFamily #Education #PrimarySchool #StHelens #NewtonleWillows...
Contact the school