We are committed to creating a stimulating, happy learning environment by:
- Providing quality learning opportunities for each and every child.
- Celebrating achievement.
- Fostering understanding, co-operation and tolerance.
- Presenting the distinctiveness of Christianity through the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
- Recognising that each individual is unique and a person of worth.
- Promoting a respect for the cultural and religious principles of others.
- Encouraging the partnership of the home, the school, the Church and the wider community.
Key values which underpin our statements.
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Magic Breakfast The National School Breakfast Programme Our school has joined the government's National School Breakfast Programme (NSBP), which is being delivered by the charities Family Action and Magic Breakfast. As a NSBP School we are pleased to...
British Science Week 2019 Last week in school we celebrated British Science Week 2019. Each class took part in different activities. STEAMCo attended school to present 'Rocket Kids' which children learned about various space explorers and how...
World Book Day 2019 Our focus for this year's WORLD BOOK DAY will be on the Rob Biddulph book, Odd Dog Out. It's a book that celebrates differences and being comfortable with who you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUayOnHldv0 For dressing up,...
Contact the school