We are committed to creating a stimulating, happy learning environment by:
- Providing quality learning opportunities for each and every child.
- Celebrating achievement.
- Fostering understanding, co-operation and tolerance.
- Presenting the distinctiveness of Christianity through the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
- Recognising that each individual is unique and a person of worth.
- Promoting a respect for the cultural and religious principles of others.
- Encouraging the partnership of the home, the school, the Church and the wider community.
Key values which underpin our statements.
Take a look at our latest news posts below
The children in Y2B have had an interesting time learning about Samuel Pepys and The Great Fire of London. We traveled back in time and listened to how the events unfolded way back in 1666 in a question and answer session with Samuel Pepys AKA Mrs...
The children settled well into Little Stars life and lots of wonderful friendships were made right from the start. Our Autumn term has been packed with fun filled activities which the children have thoroughly enjoyed. Exciting stories, colour and shape...
Our new Reception class settled very quickly into our daily routine. The children were very excited to explore our setting. We enjoyed exploring the story of the Gingerbread Man, we decided to make some of our own. We used a recipe book to find out which...
Contact the school