We are committed to creating a stimulating, happy learning environment by:
- Providing quality learning opportunities for each and every child.
- Celebrating achievement.
- Fostering understanding, co-operation and tolerance.
- Presenting the distinctiveness of Christianity through the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
- Recognising that each individual is unique and a person of worth.
- Promoting a respect for the cultural and religious principles of others.
- Encouraging the partnership of the home, the school, the Church and the wider community.
Key values which underpin our statements.
Take a look at our latest news posts below
This term we have been looking at pirates. One of the stories we have shared has been ‘Pirates Love Underpants’ which the children have really enjoyed. We invited parents to our Pirate Day Party and it certainly was all hands on deck! Parents and children...
This half term the children in Y1L have enjoyed learning all about cars. We learned about the first type of car and found out all about Henry Ford. We then designed and made our own cars using different resources, including lego. The highlight of the half...
What an exciting Spring term year 1 have had! We went on an African adventure with Handa’s Surprise, tasting and writing about exotic fruits and finding out more about the continent. We compared our own town to an African village and made our very own...
Contact the school