‘Our Vision, Mission and Values’
All staff and pupils in school have worked together to create our school values and vision statement. These complement our Christian values and mission statement.
Our mission statement.
The caring path to achievement, reflecting the values of Christ.
Our Christian values.
Compassion Love Forgiveness Endurance Friendship Trust
Our vision statement – Together we succeed.
Our values statements
Our District family Achieving excellence together Every moment matters The place to be
Our Christian Values underpin our aims below:
We are committed to creating a stimulating, happy learning environment by:
Providing quality learning opportunities for each and every child.
Fostering understanding, co-operation and tolerance.
Presenting the distinctiveness of Christianity through the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
Recognising that each individual is unique and a person of worth.
Promoting a respect for the cultural and religious principles of others.
Encouraging the partnership of the home, the school, the Church and the wider community.
Our Quality First Teaching Commitment for All Children
At The District CE:
- We insist on high expectations from all.
- We aim to develop a secure knowledge of all our pupils, their learning needs and the curriculum. We aim to overcome barriers through fluid groupings, appropriately differentiated support and high expectations.
- Staff are well organised and prepared, planning and providing effective, quality learning opportunities and experiences for all pupils to ensure good progress.
- Staff give quality feedback to pupils and model standard English.
- Positive relationships are fostered through mutual respect, high expectations and modelling of good manners and behaviours.
- Our pupils demonstrate positive learning attitudes, self-discipline and self-help skills.
- Teaching promotes resilience and stamina, learning from mistakes and always strives for excellence.
- We work together with parents, carers and families, enabling them to support their child through their District learning journey and beyond.
Our staff will demonstrate these core values, attitudes and behaviours.
|Staff will be:
Be optimistic and show self-belief
Participate within a wider team, communicating with others
Be creative, engaging and enthusiastic
Our children believe that a District learner will:
Be District proud!
Ready for learning.
Be on time, be awake, be alert.
Choose to do the right thing
Say ‘I can’t yet!’
Be a good listener.
Persevere and try hard.
Support others to learn together.
Try tricky things and don’t worry about failing.
Share any worries.
Work hard, even when no one is looking.
Learn from mistakes.
Strive for excellence.
Achieve exceptional presentation.
10 things that require zero talent!
Being on time
Take a look at our latest news posts below
St Helens Borough Council have created a useful guide for parents, carers and children for 'Back To School' next week. The site contains the latest government guidance for parents, some videos relating to top tips and will be added to as new documents are...
Nursery Our Nursery children were amazed when they saw the giant bubbles made using a hoop and soapy water. They then had lots of fun experimenting to make their own giant bubbles, learning that they had make sure the hoop had plenty of liquid on it and...
On Wednesday our Year 6 Children attended the Liverpool Diocese Cathedral for the Leavers Service. It was a lovely service; all about putting our trust in God to be there for us as we make the transition to high school. We were also incredibly lucky to see...
Contact the school